Lorit Consultancy offers customised training and online courses for safety-related standards in the automotive and medical device sectors. The many years of expertise of our trainers and our comprehensive, practical training courses enable you to master the complex exercise of international standards compliance.
- IEC 62304 Introductory course – health software: software lifecycle processes
- IEC 62304 Advanced course – health software: methodes & techniques
- IEC 60601 Introductory course – medical electrical equipment: safety & performance
- IEC 60601 Advanced course – medical electrical equipment: methodes & techniques
- IEC 61010 course – test, process control and laboratory equipment: safety & performance
- ISO 14971 – Risk management for medical devices
- IEC 62366 – Usability engineering for medical devices
- ISO 13485 – Quality management systems for medical devices
- Cybersecurity Medical Device Industry
- US Approval
The training takes place either online or live and can be delivered in English or German.
We are also happy to work with your organisation to develop customised and cost-effective in-house training that meet your requirements in terms of date, schedule and content.
Our trainers have many years of practical experience and are constantly evolving the courses to meet the requirements and needs of the participants.