With the steadily increasing amount of electronics added to cars functional safety in the automotive industry plays an ever more important role.
Whether you need consultancy, support or training – we support your team with our expertise in safe product design.
With years of experience with projects in the automotive industry – from the concept phase through to series production – Lorit Consultancy can provide you with competent support in the implementation of your safety-related projects.
The Lorit Consultancy team has extensive, practical experience with the most important standards in the automotive industry. Whether ISO 26262 (Road vehicles – Functional safety), IATF 16949 (Quality management in the automotive industry), ISO 21448 (SOTIF – Safety Of The Intended Functionality -Road Vehicles), ISO/SAE 21434 (Road Vehicles – Cybersecurity) or Requirements Management – we work together with you to ensure your success.
Consulting & Support
- Hazard and risk analyses
- Fault Tree Analyses (FTA), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Failure Modes, Effects and Diagnostic Coverage (FMEDA)
- Hazard and operability study (HAZOP)
- Embedded software and hardware reviews
- System architecture
- Writing of all relevant work products, reviews and reports
- Quality management according to IATF 16949
- Reliability engineering
- Cybersecurity and usability
Our training take place either online or live and can be delivered in English or German.
We are also happy to work with your organisation to develop bespoke and cost-effective in-house training to meet your requirements in terms of dates, delivery and content.